Kirtas, Inc. and its parent company Ristech Co. are North American re-sellers for a wide variety of book cleaning, sanitizing and sterilization equipment. Kirtas offers installation, training, and technical support for these devices throughout the United States. Please contact us for up-to-date inventory, pricing and ordering information.
Depulvera® Automatic Book Cleaner
With one book single pass, the Depulvera® automatic book cleaning machine guarantees an optimum dusting experience for books. Depulvera removes dust from books and gives consistent and efficient cleaning with only one pass. It has a compact design that makes it easy to use in narrow book stack aisles and tiny portable libraries. It’s easy to use; the library technician pushes the Depulvera book cleaning machine down the book aisle, loads the books, and it automatically starts vacuuming off the dust. Depulvera is noiseless so that it can be used in libraries with a centralized vacuum extraction system during regular library hours, without disrupting the activities of patrons. The HEPA vacuum cleaner ensures a safe environment for your cleaning staff. Depulvera® is compact, simple to use, which means it can be operated by anyone. Call us today to see if the Depulvera® is the right solution for your library.
|Max Dimensions of Books (WxLxH)||140 x 300 x 400 mm|
|Machine Dimensions (WxLxH)||750 x 1150 x 1200 mm|
|Cleaning Speed||12 books/min|
STERI-Book SB-601 Sterilization System
The STERI-Book SB-601 Public is the most effective library book sterilizer. Its unique system uses UV-C rays to eliminate bacteria, viruses, mold and a fan to remove hair, dust and other particles that might have fallen between the pages of a public library book. The Steri-books is so simple to use that the public can use it. It is so quiet that it will not be disruptive. Give your patrons the gift of sterilized books.
The STERI-Book SB-601 Public works when an item such as a library book is placed on the book holder and the tempered glass door is closed securely. Once the “on” button is pressed, a fan begins to blow, thus removing foreign particles from the pages of the book. A UV-C lamp radiates a 253.7 wavelength to disinfect and will stop automatically if the door opens during the disinfection process. The STERI-Book SB-601 Public uses an internal circulation system so that there is no risk of dust from outside air being forced into the system, which also extends the life of the unit’s filter. The STERI-Book SB-601 Public is very quiet with a noise level of 50db and can disinfect up to 6 books per minute.
- Size: 690(W)590(D)1420(H)mm
- Color: Black or White
- Body Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Door Material: Aluminum and Tempered Glass (3.2mm)
- Normal Voltage: 110v
- Standby Power: 2.5 watt
- Sterilization Time: 30 seconds
- Start Button: Smart touch
NEBULA Library Material Disinfecting Machine
Nebula uses Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QAC), a biocide substance approved by the WHO and the EPA in the use against SARS-COV-2, the coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
The Nebula is made up of two chambers. The first chamber is the nebulization chamber followed by a drying chamber. The Nebula is operated by a technician who places a document on a conveyor belt. The technician uses a joystick to move the document into the first nebulization chamber. A disinfecting solution containing QAC is applied to all external parts of the document with a high pressure misting pump. An internal drain system removes overspray. The conveyer belt then takes the document through a drying chamber for quick and precise drying. The Nebula is easy to operate and eliminates the risks of inhaling biocides during traditional manual treatments because it is linked to and external vacuum aspirator.
The Nebula is wheel mounted and the chambers can be assembled and disassembled so staff can easily relocate the Nebula through narrow spaces such as corridors, elevators or doorways. The Nebula can work in conjunction with the Depulvera book cleaning machine.
Nebula Technical Features
- Two independent anodized aluminum frame protected by transparent scratch-resistant polycarbonate:
- 1)The nebulization chamber mm 800X750X1230 Hmm
- 2)The drying chamber 670X750X1230H mm
- Belt transport system driven by joystick controller
- High pressure misting pump with nickel head with an internal drain system
- Noise level: 60 dB(A)
- Maximum Format size possible to clean mm. 600X440X180 H.
- Operating Speed: 3-5 books per minute
- Dimensions 750X1530X1230H weight 120 kg
- Electric Supply 220/240V – 50-60 Hz or 110/120V – 50-60 Hz –
- CE Certified One year warranty
- This equipment must be linked to an external vacuum cleaner system
Mono-phase Motor Vacuum Aspirator
- Twin high-efficiency Siemens turbine with safety relief valve
- One motor for fog extraction in the nebulization chamber
- One motor for blowing air in the drying chamber
- Anti-static filter Class “M” and post-filtration on exhaust air
- Liquid level indicator and Aisi 304 container
- N. 4 rubber wheels
- Operating in continuous 220/240V – 50-60 Hz or 110/120V – 50-60 Hz