Kirtas, Inc. and its parent company Ristech Co. are North American re-sellers for BookNet book scanners and imaging equipment. Kirtas offers installation, training, and technical support on all Book2Net book scanners, cameras and software throughout the United States.
Book2net Ultra III
Designed for use in the service sector as well as for reproduction and digitization centers the book2net Ultra II meets the specific requirements of high throughput, excellent quality and extreme durability. Further focal points in the development have been the consideration of conservational, environmental and economic aspects as well as a maximum user-friendliness.
- Motorized book cradle – layout section: 460 x 645 mm Scanning speed 0.3 s. – full format / maximal resolution
- Cycle time 2.2 s. – scanning + imaging + saving
- Optical book curve correction
- LED illumination system – UV and IR free
- Amortized glass plate
- Easy Scan Professional Software – O – Advanced scanning application
- Foot switch
Book2Net Kiosk II
Fast, easy & exceptionally precise! The book2net Kiosk has gained a significant market share. Users appreciate the Book2net durability and high reliability. In particular, the innovative matrix-sensor technology has convinced many users due to the exceptional picture quality and extremely high productivity. Book2net Kiosk demonstrates its high efficiency not only in the reading room, but also in digitization projects.
- Rodenstock APO Rodagon lens
- 12 cm depth of focus
- Brilliant color accuracy
- Guaranteed long-term durability
- 22″ Ergonomic touch screen
- Optimized user friendliness
- Integrated PC
- Fast and quiet
- MS embedded operating system 64-bit
- High Resolution Matrix sensor
- Selectable options: 300 – 600 DPI
- 0.3 sec. scan speed (dual page Color / 300 dpi)
- 2.2 sec. processing time (scanning – Imaging – saving!)
- Cold light LED lighting
Book2Net V-Scan Cobra
The book2net V-Scan Cobra 110° was developed in cooperation with well known institutions like the Bavarian State Library, the National Archive of Sweden and the British Library. The Book2net V-Scan Cobra is the perfect solution for scanning rare books which allows only opening with a certain angle.
- Dual sensor technology
- Selectable options: 400 dpi- 600 dpi
- 0.3 sec. Scanning time (2 x A3 Color @ 400 dpi)3.5 sec. Processing time (scanning + imaging + storage)
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Optimized for OCR applications due to reduced noise
- Schneider precision lens
- Long-term durability
- Depth of field 8 cm
- Optical book-fold optimization
- Brilliant color reproduction
- Perfect linearity
- Dual illumination unit – individually or synchronously controlled
- Cold-light LEDs
- Uniform illumination
- > 3 years life expectancy
- Preservation approved Book Cradle
- Height adjustment up to 15 cm (optional up to 25 cm)
- Spine thickness up to 10 cm in width (optional 20 cm)
The Book2net flash large-format scanner enables you to capture large format originals up to A1 size faster and more economical than ever.
Due to the unique cycle time of only 3.3 seconds the Flash will offer you the opportunity to reduce the running time and the costs of your project significantly.
Thanks to sophisticated 2D-camera technology, the Flash will provide you an improved signal quality with smaller file sizes. As a result, the flash delivers high quality images for a faster and better OCR recognition. Calibrated LED illumination ensures an evenly lit scan platen for best color reproduction.
- 3.3 cycle time
- 6 inch focus depth
- For media up to 611 x 916,4 mm (>A1!)
- Matrix sensor technology
The Book2net Hornet is a high-performance large format digitization system with a PLC-controlled precision drive that ensures extremely gentle digitization while meeting ergonomic requirements and high productivity.
Modular lighting units, variable book cradles and programmable control modules make the Book2net Hornet uniquely flexible scanning system that can be precisely adjusted to the specific requirements of your digitization project!
Thanks to the parallel use of two highly resolving area sensors in combination with high quality lenses, the book2net Hornet provides uncompromised quality. Scanner is equipped with a 160 power dual illumination system which ensures a constant color temperature during the scan process and therefore an accurate color reproduction. Thanks to the built-in Fresnel lenses, a uniform light distribution is guaranteed.
Book2Net K71 CMOS Camera
A 71 megapixel, high performance, CMOS sensor and open, modular design make the K71 the ultimate in archival quality imaging technology.
– adjustable resolution (format dependent)
– perfect color reproduction
– Custom lens choice
– SDK available
– USB 3.0 interface